• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found SVT in junkyard, 2miles from home.

Thanks for the update.

Let me know what the price is, and how far you are from Lehighton, PA zip 18235. As long as the price and distance is reasonable, I might be able to just drive up and meet you there next week, or meet you somewhere inbetween.

:cool:

Wow, what a response! I'm gonna try and go there after school tonight, pull what I can. Rob, he wanted about $50 per headlight, IIRC. Drivers is good, passengers side is fair. I'll try to get a pic tonight.

I'll let you all know how it works out tonight. :cool:

scott you got a pm. just let me know. i won't be able to do anything till friday. kristen wants to come and get dirty.. but if you can get those parts we will work it out.. oh and i love the short shifter! i got to drive the hell out of it tonite on the way to work. :)

hey scott i think LUCA might still need a side skirt for her daughters bf's car. ask about pricing for her thanks scott!

Just to update, LUCA found a sideskirt already. So, they're all Pimpedcontour's.

Last edited:
Sorry all, I had to do a tutoring session after school yesterday, and they weren't answering the phone when I got home. I will be running down today to get a def. on prices. I will get back to you as soon as I can grab the parts. But if they don't take a charge card, I'll need the $$ before I can grab the parts. It's not that I don't trust ya'll, I'm just not rich enough to front them all. :laugh: Have no fear, you will get your parts.:cool:

Wish list

Wish list

OK, here's what I got so far for a wish list:

Pen Two - Driver's side visor.

Zerohour - did you still need the front bumper???

Yamaha racer 686 - UIM + TB. PCM if between 50-60 bucks. Injectors???

MY98SVTturbo - DS PL/PW trim, pass. side rear speaker grill, SVT mats if no holes.

Pimpdcontour - sideskirts, SVT guage cluster.

1BadSVT - did you still want the headlights??? Just the good one, or both?

Anyone else?? Hotdimmes, no bracket/braces there. Digital slacker, sorry no clock either. Let me know guys.

Hello, is there anybody out there? Sorry, Pink Floyd is in my head. Leavin' school now, gonna go home, change, and check to see who confirmed what they want.

As much as I'd like to be able to come down and see that, it seems like you'll have everything spoken for by the time I would get a chance... The things I was interested in was just small stuff. Providing that they're in good condition, and the price is cheap:

SVT Badge from trunk
V6 High Output badges from fenders
Maybe the sail panels so that I can have a pair to test some paint out on, but since I could find those on any contour, its no big deal.
It'd be nice to get the SVT badge off of the UIM but after checking mine, I dont think it would come off easily without breaking.
Edit: just saw that the UIM is spoken for so nevermind on that last one.

:D i want badges to go on other areas of the car/display stuff.

Ahh and theres other things... like the trunk lock... and a shift knob (i dont have the stock one and it'd be nice to just have). But those aren't SVT related.

Actually, if this stuff isn't taken already, I'd be willing to make a trip tomorrow to check the car out myself and get the parts.

how much are the cams? id like to get those and the uim and tb

def in for tb and uim

forget the pcm and injectors

but if i confirmed to late and u bought them then ill buy them

How's the grille look? If it's in good shape and has the tabs I'd be interested in it depending on how much they want for it (hopefully not an arm and a leg!)

Back