• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Couple New Pics...

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
2528810_42_full.jpg

2528810_43_full.jpg

2528810_44_full.jpg

2528810_47_full.jpg

2528810_46_full.jpg

Newest mods- Blackout headlight covers, New tips on Magnaflow mufflers (before I just had the magnaflow mufflers and factory tips) 15" Kicker Solo Baric L7 and 900watt RMS Kenwood Class D Mono Amp.
2528810_40_full.jpg

2528810_41_full.jpg

900 watt RMS? Holy **** :laugh: Bet that rattles like a mother.

Never seen your car before :cool:

dam thats a lot of black but nice as hell....now all u need is some gloss black rims to set it all off....

black look done well. I'd throw some black 18's w/ a nice polished lip and it would look the teets.

p.s. did you use nightshades on the rear? Looks well done and glossy.

I'm debating putting on my rear panel SVT emblems that you have on. Haven't decided ya or nay on them yet.

black look done well. I'd throw some black 18's w/ a nice polished lip and it would look the teets.

p.s. did you use nightshades on the rear? Looks well done and glossy.

I'm debating putting on my rear panel SVT emblems that you have on. Haven't decided ya or nay on them yet.

Yep Nightshades on the tales, and my centerpiece I actaully did with black vinyl. (Berkel) Yes 900watts RMS makes the trunk of my car sound pretty ghetto when turned up.:laugh: So I have to figure out how to calm that down here pretty soon. I do Plan to go with some sort of black wheels as well, but just haven't decided on any yet, nor had that kinda money as well. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hey, looks great. I like the full blacked out look, but I'm not diggin' the angled sub, just doesn't look right.

Not a fan of the black headlight covers, think it would a lot better with Hightower headlights... but it's gorgeous otherwise!

Not a fan of the black headlight covers, think it would a lot better with Hightower headlights... but it's gorgeous otherwise!

Actaully I will agree with you on this one, the only reason I have these right now is because I havn't wanted to try out the hightower mod myself, or have I came accross anyone that has a pair for me to buy off of them. I want some really bad though!

And for FrostCougar, That sub will blow away anything you got :laugh: I acatully only angled it becuase I have a leak on the right side of my trunk right now and don't want it to get wet...

Goonz SVT said:
I like that, get some Exel TZ-10s in hyper dark (18s) and your car will look kick ass
lower it, black rims, polished lip.
I hate headlight covers generally, but they do go well with your theme in this case.

Last edited:
Well done!

Well done!

The car is well done and does need some black 18's for sure, but IMO would look better with some black Hightowers, just my .02 cents:cool:

Back