• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ahhh denver

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Bored in the airport. Waiting on my flight to Cali and its delayed 3 hours :(

Figured i would pass that along :)

In Cali now. Sitting in my insane hotel room :) 50in LCD FTW

Its nice like 82degrees via the car temp.

Ok I'm off to get some house hunting done.

when i flew to california last month , my buddy picked me up and i had to take a major s*** so i told him to get off at the next exit. what do you know it turns out to be crenshaw. straight up heart of englewood. they close all the businesses at night and you have to talk threw a hole in the wall to get anything.

So did you go on the side of someones house Friday style?

Ezal: Smokey, you know I ain't the smartest man in the world, but, from back here it look like you're takin a ****.

By far the wierdest interview ever. Thier Avionics general manager designed the fuel system on the B-2A.

So during the interview he was repeatedly asking me questions about systems I had never delt with on the aircraft. Like how the fuel system communicate with everything else? On what bus and at what speed. I really believe that working on the aircraft seriously hurt me in this situation. Granted its been about 5 years since I have even thought about alot of that stuff but how would a electronic warfare avionics guy know anything about the fuel system.

They are looking for a avionics person but are interviewing computer and electronic techs. If he was to ask one of them the same questions he asked they are gonna be like umm what? Even the recuiter for them was like what does that have to do with the job you're interviewing for.

Ohh well atleast I got a free trip to So-Cal. SVT4STV and I went out into the canyons awesome roads! Drove to malibu and ate at Gladstones seafood which seems to be one of the best in LA area. In general very beautiful area, sucks it took me 2 hours to get to my hotel from steves.

Oh well it was a nice learning process I guess. I don't even know if I would want to be gone that much anyhow. Miss christmas and stuff like that who knows.

Back