• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Change the "vBulletin" header!

Change the "vBulletin" header!

• Total voters

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
who here things that the big header at the top that says "vBulletin" should say something along the lines of... ohh... I dont know... "Contour Enthusiast Group"
I think it would be cool if the moderators held a photoshop design contest for anybody who wants to get involved to make a banner for up there.

Just a thought...

um iirc Lance said he wanted to get the site running first then worry about the look, so maybe something is in the works already ...

not that some new art for the forum would be a bad idea

I know lance is working on smoothing down the rough edges... but we are talking something a couple of months into the future when everything has been sorted out. I mean, like the main site how the pictures change every time you go to the site... I think that would be cool with the forum part, and we could have like 20 different pictures that the site would scroll though, I would love to contribute... I mean I think it would be really cool to know I was a part of the site's development. Im sure more people would share that feeling with me.

Oddly, I thought of that today! I don't have any graphics skills, but a CEG logo and pictures of Tours/SVT's/Stiques would be nice:)

If the site doesn't have enough problems with being too busy, let's slow it down with a bunch of random pictures. Seriously, how often do you sit and look at the pictures on the main page? Exactly, not very often!

Mark

If the site doesn't have enough problems with being too busy, let's slow it down with a bunch of random pictures. Seriously, how often do you sit and look at the pictures on the main page? Exactly, not very often!
how often are your posts never a big pile of cranky?
:D :p

Back