• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2 Sets of rims and tires possibly for sale: silver 17''s white 16''s

S2Knott

Hard-core CEG'er
well im in the market for some new wheels for my contour, right now ive got 17" Moda R2 wheels and i also have a set of 16" winter wheels by a company called Maxxims. Not sure the name of the wheel but thats the company.

First off, the 16's. There white 5 spokes, that were used 1 season as a winter wheel. The wheels are in fair condition, id give them a 7-8 out of 10, but they have Fuzion HRI tires with next to perfect tread. im trying to get rid of these wheels to either save for college money or i will sell these along with my 17's and get some nice hypercoated 18's like the #09 has on it.

Since the tires are in such good condition im look to get around $400 for these rims and tires, and id perfer it be local hence why i posted this here.

anyways heres the pics, i wish i had time to clean them better but i wanted to get this up tonight,

250218148.jpg

250218110.jpg

250218132.jpg

Just let me know if anyone is interested.

And just in case anyone is interested heres a pic of my 17" Moda R2 Wheels that i might sell if given an offer:

250218792.jpg

Now these rims look of from a step back but up close a few of them are curbed from a previous owner. And right now the rims have 2 Kuhmo High performance summer tires on the front with to Pirelli's on the back and one of the pirellis is bad, so ill probably just let the wheels go with the 2 front tires for around $350.

Let me know if anyone has any interest.
email me at breds2k@hotmail.com or just contact me here.

Last edited:
The MAXXIM wheels were used for a lot more that 1 winter. The previous owner had them on for quite a few winters and then I used them for this past winter.
The Moda R2's came off of a Volvo 850. They sat in a backyard in a stack for quite awhile. They were then given to me.

You really should take close up pics of these wheels. Neither set is in near perfect condition. The Maxxim wheels have some paint chipping and the lip is stained and the R2's have horrible curb rash.

I would take close up pictures of each wheel and tire to show what you are really selling. This will give interested buyers a better idea so that they don't waste their time.

Back