• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

who was it?

Yeah it's the chrome. I would've called Bill and asked for an exchange. After I saw your post I asked Josh because I couldn't believe that was a new unit.

Like I said, I was going to do it after the work was done, but it's a little hard to exchange the HL since it's 100 miles away from me :cry:

Like I said, I was going to do it after the work was done, but it's a little hard to exchange the HL since it's 100 miles away from me :cry:

"Hey Josh, could you take the bad headlight off my car and bring it up with you next time you're in Sheboygan so I can send it back to Bill J?"

See, not that hard.

Contact Pole120, he's in the Milw. area. I would love to stop down, but it's one of my lil bro's 18th bday today :cool:

I'm actually staying in Waterford. I'll be here until Friday. I probably won't be able to meet up anywhere but if you see a T-Red SVT with a PA plate, thats me! I've seen a ton of Contours here. At home in PA i barely see one a day, but here I've seen almost 6 every day.

I'm actually staying in Waterford...but if you see a T-Red SVT with a PA plate, thats me!

Guitarman, welcome to Wisconsin.

I think there is a T-Red CSVT in or near Waterford. I travel to Waterford for work a couple of times a week and have seen a T-Red heading north out of town on Hwy 83. It might be the same one I see at Buell/Harley Davidson in East Troy?

Guitarman, welcome to Wisconsin.

I think there is a T-Red CSVT in or near Waterford. I travel to Waterford for work a couple of times a week and have seen a T-Red heading north out of town on Hwy 83. It might be the same one I see at Buell/Harley Davidson in East Troy?

Thats not me. I've only been here since last friday and I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Waterford is in Racine county. I did stop by a small weekly car show at an ice cream place/gas station. There were 2 Lightnings and a Cobra there. I didnt pull my car in for the show since I havn't been able to wash it since coming here.

We have 2 Contiques in my family...

I have my T-Red 98 SVT and my wife has a Silver 2000 Mystique LS V6 ATX..

I am still trying to convince her that leather seats are a good thing, an "upgrade" from cloth and she just isn't buying it. :rolleyes: She can't stand leather seats...:shrug: :nonono:

Back