• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If you're still pondering coming to SZ...

OK, there's a bathhouse in Grand Rapids, but there's an ordinance against topless girls?!? That's just weird.

I'm probably not going to do beer, and probably not the box wine again... we'll see what I feel like.

Wow!

Wow!

Yeah... if I'm coming nobody has an excuse as far as I'm concerned.

Travel Total: 4400 miles, 6 days, $600 gas

Well Derek I guess you'll be getting that "long distance award" this year, geez:eek:

Its surely not too late to come to SZ07', its the one time you get to put a face with a name and get to see the cars upclose and see if they measure up or look even better than you thought. Its also turning into one hell of a carshow, with everything from Stangs, EVO's, Scoobies, etc! In other words, something for everyone:cool:

OK, there's a bathhouse in Grand Rapids, but there's an ordinance against topless girls?!? That's just weird.

I'm probably not going to do beer, and probably not the box wine again... we'll see what I feel like.

James, what's "wierd" is your NOT going to be drinking:laugh: I must say your personality really shows when your tipping a few and even though I don't drink its really a show in and of itself, everyone can attest to that:cool:

I find James to be more annoying when he's had a whole box of Franzia. ;)
"James, you already said that! damn!" ;) j/k
lots of <3 for sober and drunk James.

Back