• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new ride

the snorkel is totally functional, its kidna like the remote air kit. theres a hole in the fender for the piping then it goed down and around the bottom of the airbox into the stock opening. works good for water and nice clean cool air from high up, and with the k&N drop in its just as good as a CAI

If you don't get stuck, you're really not off-roading now, are you? ;)

Nice XJ, I'll be wheeling my KJ this weekend up in the Laurel Highlands of PA.

Nice -hehe I've got my 4x4 all setup for the trail. I recently got some 34" Super Swampers on it and had some fun in the mud.

PICT0234.jpg

WARNING! Dont drive in the grass with these :crazy: They are not friednly on the lawn

PICT0184.jpg

got any pix of the lib? is she stock, cuz i have yet to see a modded one.

These were taken before I did anything to it...I'm running 245/75 MTs, 2" lift, and a rear locker now.

530185_29_full.jpg

530185_37_full.jpg

530185_39_full.jpg

530185_40_full.jpg

Plenty of folks have gone overly wild in their conversions of these at lostkjs.com. Like anything, if you got the money...

thats a nice lookin lib. what kind of locker? im thinkin of puttin front and rear detroit truetrac cuz i donthave the money for ARB, but the inch comes first hah. yea i hear libs are expensive to mod and the parts are few and far between.

Wow - looks beatiful there.. dont have anything close to that in Minnesota. My truck has limited slip front and rear, 4.56 gears, 2" lift, 34" Super Swamper's, a set of 32" BFG AT's, and a set of 35" BFG AT's, custom tow hooks and 6" 130w lights up front. Trimmed the bumpers for clearence (following Jeeps in a fullsize is tricky) and have all sorts of upgrades done to the 302 under the hood including Ford Performance headers, MSD HEI, K&N FIPK and much much more.

0916061453.jpg

This is from last fall, I've got another pic on the RTI with my Swampers. I out flex quite a few Jeeps :laugh:

nice, I love the two-doors, kick-azz bumper...

I went crawlin' last week...it's not a jeep, but I'm ok w/ it

Image021.jpg

even got a little dirt on the tire here...I have a 4" lift for it, just haven't gotten around to it

Image007.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool trail pics! Needs more pics buried in mud up to the bumpers though! :D

Best I have online...I can't fine the one where I got stuck at Jeef Fest ;)

Offroading%20ZV2.JPG

thats a nice lookin lib. what kind of locker? im thinkin of puttin front and rear detroit truetrac cuz i donthave the money for ARB, but the inch comes first hah. yea i hear libs are expensive to mod and the parts are few and far between.

I have the PowerTrax which is priced right between the Detroit and ARB. No front locker as I doubt it would work well with the IFS...nor do I plan on going to Moab anytime soon ;)

that truck is cheating you needa get your back wheel in the ground haha. nice flex out of a fullsize though. and yes this is the honkey 4x4 thread contribute away.

Back