• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new ride

i got my jeep today rollin on 33's, ill post pix tomorrow after i get them downloaded. and dont worry im gonna have the tour for a bit, and i may end up keeping it. so see you all at carlisle!!
-Jon

375MGYW4SSDWJBIGH3POVJ3JRPK4O4JJ.jpg

i got my jeep today rollin on 33's, ill post pix tomorrow after i get them downloaded. and dont worry im gonna have the tour for a bit, and i may end up keeping it. so see you all at carlisle!!
-Jon

You can spot the 4x4 dudes from the old school, cause they quote the diameter of the tires, not the wheels -- reminds me of something like you'd see on Extreme 4x4. :cool:Those 4.0s are solid powerplants. Don't see too many two door Cherokees anymore. Enjoy, man.

...so you need both mirrors? If I had known that...there was a '95 that had two good mirrors on it at Harry's. Only thing was they weren't the fold-in type.

Cool Jeep!
Looks like Jon is going to have lots of fun. :)

i think it might put some trenches in a wet lawn, i got it stuck in some wet loan yesterday and yea it digs in quick with those tires, and since the 4wd is currently in the operating room it took a minute and some shoveling and pushing to get it out. and yes luca in gonna have some fun..its a jeep

Back