• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silver 98 CSVT off Grove Rd. in Ypsi

Huntervf

New CEG'er
Tinted windows, personalized plate, seen you a few times now. Any chance you're on the forum? If so, you have a new neighbor :D

Tinted windows, personalized plate, seen you a few times now. Any chance you're on the forum? If so, you have a new neighbor :D

ive never seen a silver SVT in ypsi...

Shiza man, I live ypsi if you ever see an obnactious looking white corolla... thats me.

ive never seen a silver SVT in ypsi...

Brush the hair off of your eyes. Mines there...sometimes, SQL is there almost everyday, and there is one or two silver svt's that dont belong to the forums that are around you. Not to mention the other SVT's that are not silver.

Brush the hair off of your eyes. Mines there...sometimes, SQL is there almost everyday, and there is one or two silver svt's that dont belong to the forums that are around you. Not to mention the other SVT's that are not silver.

My hair isnt that long yet.

Ive seen one car that I thought was an SVT, it was t-red. But upon a 2nd head turn I was able to notice that it had SE skirts with SVT bumpers and E1 rims, actually looked really good too.

Was coming into North Lot on campus.

Well, I'm now an official resident at the Lakeshore apts. Seems ok so far, but I HATE not having a garage :mad:

Free detailing to anyone in the area who'll let me use their garage from time to time :D

Hunter,

I live in A2 but you're welcome to stop by and use the garage if you need. Mark says your a 'good' person so ill trust him ;).

You probably wont see me in ypsi either until after winter when the SVT comes out of retirement :-D

Two... I got rid of the parts car :D

Besides, Redford is further away than I'd want to go... if I'm going that far I'll just go to my brother's house up in Howell.

Last edited:
Besides, Redford is further away than I'd want to go... if I'm going that far I'll just go to my brother's house up in Howell.

You know, you offer up a garage and the guy complains 'cause it's too far. I'M SORRY I DON'T LIVE IN YPSI. :troutslap: Hell, I didn't even want to help you out anyway... I just wanted a free detail job for the Hi-ooon-die.

Maybe you could just go and get some cheap PVC pipe and an old tarp from Harbor Freight and make your own garage.

Two... I got rid of the parts car :D

You ever drive by a ghetto white Corolla with gunmetal hubcaps... thats me yo!

You know, you offer up a garage and the guy complains 'cause it's too far. I'M SORRY I DON'T LIVE IN YPSI. :troutslap: Hell, I didn't even want to help you out anyway... I just wanted a free detail job for the Hi-ooon-die.

Maybe you could just go and get some cheap PVC pipe and an old tarp from Harbor Freight and make your own garage.

Simma down nah!!

Back