• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy B-Day

hetfield

or hetfeild
My SVT turned 10 this past Tuesday. So, what did I do for her for the special day? Nothing. In fact, I worked on someone else's Contour. She will attend Spring Zing exactly as she was last year, with 150lbs of new parts piled in a corner of the PRT shop. Well, except for a hand-me-down head unit to replace the stocker of which I'm still trying to figure out how I will spectacularly end its existence.

If the stars align, however, I will be able to unveil a surprise in the weeks after SZ which I hope will more than make up for neglecting her.

which I'm still trying to figure out how I will spectacularly end its existence.

officespace_theprinter.jpg

Meh, too mundane. No, it deserves a much more painful death. Besides, I've already partially punched in the display on it. I'm thinking explosives or FIRE.

Beavis.gif

Hahaha. I have a Pioneer deck I want to destroy at SZ. Might just bring it and a 3 wood. The stock deck fo sheezy needs explosions.

Is it too late to add an event to the schedule for SZ? "Bring your broken shiz and destroy it day." Buttonpuncher could bring Hector's old car.

Stupid laws. Can you at least buy cold beer in MI?

Indiana Code said:
IC 7.1-5-10-11
Sale of cold beer prohibited
Sec. 11. Sale of Cold Beer Prohibited. It is unlawful for the holder of a beer dealer's permit to offer or display for sale, or sell, barter, exchange or give away a bottle, can, container, or package of beer that was iced or cooled by the permittee before or at the time of the sale, exchange, or gift.

We were so pissed when we walked to the grocery store and two gas stations just to find out you can't buy cold beer in IN.

Back