• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Little photoshoot with friends

fobCSVT

CEG'er
Yesterday was a sunny day so me and some friends took some time to do a little photoshoot so I can whore my new wheels :p.

236755_10784.jpg

236760_10784.jpg

236775_10784.jpg

236776_10784.jpg

My car is a 99 CSVT

Sebastien's car is a 2000 Honda Accord

and Simon's car is a 2002 Honda Civic SiR

Thanks for your comments :)

You silly canadians.. always drunk when you take your pictures.. :D

Nice wheels.. nice paint.. nice car; Your friends are outclassed all around.

Personally, I would ditch the hood blanket/insulation, but that's just me.. otherwise.. awesome!!!!:drool::eek:

Thanks

For the exhaust on the civic it's a DC Sports single stainless steel line with a double muffler at the end so it's not "overkill". Here is an exhaust clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgVZB6lPcgk

It sounds better on the road than still.

The Accord is pretty nice too, it has stainless steel headers, AEM V2 intake system, strut bar and soon a magnaflow exhaust.

And I would not remove the hood liner because I invested some money on a great sound system so I want to keep engine noises in the engine bay :D

So, how jealous are your friends that your car pretty much kicks their ass in every category? Looks, performance, handling, interior.... :)

Mark

So, how jealous are your friends that your car pretty much kicks their ass in every category? Looks, performance, handling, interior.... :)

Mark

actually the civic's interior kick some major ass, it would have been better if they had a standard shifter though

sir-interior-900.JPG

But for looks and performance I prefer my car :cool:

Depends on the beholder's opinion, I suppose. I prefer the Contour dashboard because it is driver-centric and sensibly laid out. Nothing in that interior seems to flow together or even form a common theme - from the New Edge door handle to the swoopy dash center to the odd 1980s shelf on the right. Even the HVAC controls look like they were placed on the side as an afterthought, they don't have a defined area or even vertically match up to the radio lines.

Sorry .. didn't mean to bash so much. The dash is the most important aesthetic component to a car IMO, since is it always in your vision when you're driving.

The cars all look great, especially of course the SVT!

If you've ever ridden in that year model civic, especially the back seat, you would not say its interior is better. I had a more comfortable trip in a backseat with 2 others in a srt4 (which also has a crap interior especially rear head rest) than by myself in the back seat of a 02 si.

Thanks

For the exhaust on the civic it's a DC Sports single stainless steel line with a double muffler at the end so it's not "overkill". Here is an exhaust clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgVZB6lPcgk

It sounds better on the road than still.

The Accord is pretty nice too, it has stainless steel headers, AEM V2 intake system, strut bar and soon a magnaflow exhaust.

And I would not remove the hood liner because I invested some money on a great sound system so I want to keep engine noises in the engine bay :D

BAHAHAHA, that sounds like a bunch of bees in a tin can.:crazy:

Nice SVT, it's definatly the best car out of the 3.

[BRRRTTTT]Flagrant foul!!!!!!

You can't call a sick burn on something that you said. Someone else has to call it, and thus you get 0 points for the aforementioned "burn".

That being said; "OHHH, SICK BURN.. "

edit: you DO get .5 points for the assist in setting up the "sick burn" call, though, with the lead-in statement.

If you've ever ridden in that year model civic, especially the back seat, you would not say its interior is better. I had a more comfortable trip in a backseat with 2 others in a srt4 (which also has a crap interior especially rear head rest) than by myself in the back seat of a 02 si.

+100

Any Civic I have ever been in is crap for more then a 20 minute trip, my corolla wasn't much better... The seats are hard, the cloth feels like canvas, the only thing I am impressed by in that particular civic is the shifter and gauge layout, but other then that anywhere else to be in the car just sucks from a comfort and looks standpoint.

Back