• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle Performance and Sound??

1BadCSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Anyone heading out to this? It's May 4th-6th. A couple of my buddy's are going and I might tag along just to get out of town for a few days. I didn't know if anyone else was planning on going. Let me know if you are and maybe we can meet up.

We are staying at the Rodeway Inn I believe. I'll be there really early Saturday morning since I have to bartend on Friday night and I'm just leaving once I get off work. Not sure what rooms we have, but look for the black E0.

Ill be there look for the bagged SVT sittin on 20"s. Im staying at the Ramada. This show is pretty big. Some top notch cars will be there.

Caleb I don't know if you remember me or not. We met down at Import Fusion this past summer. My name is Rob and at the time I was working for Slowboy Racing (please try not to hold that against me at the time I was unaware of the poor reputation of the company and didn't realize it until I saw it first hand). Anyhow, I'll look for you at the show and talk with you more there. Hope all is well with the car and I look forward to seeing it again.

Yeah I remember meeting u Rob. Im leaving pittsburgh about 5 friday so Ill be up there friday night about 8:30.

Cool I'm leaving IUP around 3:30am cause I have to bartend, so I won't be making out there til at least 5:30am. I look for you at the show and we'll bs more. We are staying at the Rodeway Inn by the way.

Caleb I looked for you at the show, but never saw you. I saw your car, but not you. You drove by our hotel Saturday morning and I yelled, but I don't think you heard me. Hope you had a good time, I know we did. By the way there are a lot of nice cars in your car club.

Back