• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New rims :)

SlvrSVT00

Veteran CEG'er
Just put some 17's on, I need to get the BAT kit... too much wheel well, but still HOTT!

p1010174tm5.jpg

p1010175xx5.jpg

p1010176vj9.jpg

p1010177dp9.jpg

Sorry if the pics are crappy, I am tired, cold and want to go to bed!

NIGHTY NIGHT!

Oh and Thanks to Bagged for the sweet deal! and the install! stupid rusted on wheels! :mad:

Last edited:
Probably bent.

and holy wheel gap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably bent.

and holy wheel gap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doubt there bent seeing how i never really used em need to be rebalanced then allignment big diff. from the steelies

I think they look cheesy. Especially with the tiny tires and the massive wheel gap. Just soo you know alingment shouldn't change depending on what rims you have on. If that was the case i would have to get my **** aligned every 2 weeks

I think they look cheesy. Especially with the tiny tires and the massive wheel gap. Just soo you know alingment shouldn't change depending on what rims you have on. If that was the case i would have to get my **** aligned every 2 weeks

um yeah taking care of that after suspension, but thanks for your 2 cents. Not to mention if that doesn't fix it Bagged isn't going to screw me over so I am not that worried.

they drove nice the last time i drove em about 6 months ago dont see how they could get bent off the car:shrug:

Those look better than 18" OZ superleggera's? Not like your opinion matter to much Ronald McDonald

40 series.. I have to take it in tomorrow or friday, somehow the alignment is all ****ed up :shrug: that or they need to be balanced, I will see when I go in.
What's the issue? You can of course have vibrations from bad balance. If he had alignment issues (very possible with his bagged contour) then the tires could have abnormal wear that can cause noise and maybe some vibration if they're bad, but you should be able to tell that yourself when you got them just from looking at the tires.
And there are other less likely things that can happen like out of round or separated tires.
Or like that guy said, bent wheel is a possibility but bagged said it's unlikely.

Back