• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

fastest contour

any fwd.............im sure theres pro stock 600 ci rwd big blocks out there

mine....0-60 in 3.45 seconds

quarter in 10.2@125mph

its wicked fast :crazy:

ps...zetec, its probably buttonpunchers (hectors old tour) supercharged

svt...iirc, it was DemonSVT

i could be, and probably am wrong

ButtonPunchers isnt running.

fastest NA zetec honestly would probably be mine. but its going FI here in the next month :D and it will deffinatly be faster than ButtonPunchers then.

Im shooting to take down Hectors EVO (not really but would be cool as hell to do)

ButtonPunchers isnt running.

fastest NA zetec honestly would probably be mine. but its going FI here in the next month :D and it will deffinatly be faster than ButtonPunchers then.

Im shooting to take down Hectors EVO (not really but would be cool as hell to do)
SleeperZ ran a 14.2@xxmph with a 65shot and a handfull of other mods on his MTX zetec, so i'd say hes probably the fastest for now.

I may have had the fastest NA zetec atx contour. Hector you got any time slips from when you were NA? I think the main difference between mine and his would be his header but my car was pretty stripped when I 'raced' it which probably more than made up that difference.
Though that doesn't mean jack squat since noone races atx 4cyl contours.

fastest NA zetec honestly would probably be mine.

I would agree....I ran with him one day in my slightly modded CSVT and I was expecting to pull easily on him and I wasn't on it real hard but the next thing I know, he was pulling on me. It took everything I had to get caught back up with him.

I can't wait to see what he can do after his rebuild. Should be interesting.

SleeperZ ran a 14.2@xxmph with a 65shot and a handfull of other mods on his MTX zetec, so i'd say hes probably the fastest for now.

thats not NA. thats with nitrous. what did he run off the nitrous? for reference i run ~16 flat in the 1/4 and 0-60 in ~7.7 seconds

I would agree....I ran with him one day in my slightly modded CSVT and I was expecting to pull easily on him and I wasn't on it real hard but the next thing I know, he was pulling on me. It took everything I had to get caught back up with him.

I can't wait to see what he can do after his rebuild. Should be interesting.

thanks. its deffinatly gonna be fun as hell when im done

Last edited:
thats not NA. thats with nitrous. what did he run off the nitrous? for reference i run ~16 flat in the 1/4 and 0-60 in ~7.7 seconds

thanks. its deffinatly gonna be fun as hell when im done

so you are basically in stock MTX Duratec times. Not bad.

I may have had the fastest NA zetec atx contour. Hector you got any time slips from when you were NA? I think the main difference between mine and his would be his header but my car was pretty stripped when I 'raced' it which probably more than made up that difference.
Though that doesn't mean jack squat since noone races atx 4cyl contours.
Not sure I will have to look. 16.9 fully loaded. 16.3 fully loaded with TB issues on the boost.

I think sleeper ran high 15s as well NA.

15.9 was the best I could do NA and 14.4 with nitrous (65HP shot).
Haven't been back since I got the Quaife installed and some other minor tweeks.
With header, 75HP shot, and tune the car should be break 13's. Add cams and It should be a solid and repeatable 13.8 or so.

Looks like I'll be moving on to another car (Volvo or Audi), not sure If i'm gonna get rid of the Contour.
Anybody interested in it?

Back