• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What do you guys think of this?

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
pho_bui_ms6_ext_red_summary.gif

pho_bui_ms6_int_leather_black_summary.gif

you likey?
:)
I likey. Mikey likey more.
GL no likey though.

The MS6 is an awesome car, but I hate it's styling. The original 6's look 100 times better to me.

Original 6 with MS drivetrain = :drool: :drool:

I don't think I've seen the orignal ones.
I mean, I probably have, I just stink at remembering things.

No thanks to all you friggin people buying new cars lately (Jay! Haroon!). You gave us the bug, you bastids.
The original plan was to wait til late June or so, but we started test driving different cars recently. It made us want one NOW. There's no way in hell I would have been able to make it to June. I mean, normally I have oodles of patience, but the excitement this time was too overwhelming.

So there you have it. We're getting an 07 MS6 GT tonight. :)
so uh, who wants to buy the GL? :eek:

2003 V6 Sport
369b_4.JPG

369c_4.JPG

36ad_4.JPG

To me it just looks like the MS6 has a lift kit and they killed off the ground effects and spoiler which made the car. Still a sweet car either way though.

Just curious, how much you looking to get for the GL? My little brother's Neon is a POS lately, and being familiar with the Contiques, I'd be a nice replacement.

Last edited:
NICE call. The Black Cherry is darker in person than the pictures show, and it's so much nicer.

Great pickup, guys! If I had room for (and could afford) the GL, I'd gladly take it off your hands!

This color is called Velocity Red Mica.
It's a gorgeous red metallic. Supah sparkly and vibrant. Not t-red dark, but also not obnoxiously bright either.
I've never been a big fan of reds, but this is just :drool:
It doesn't look like that picture at all.

We almost bought a titanium grey one, but it was just a Sport, not a GT.
The difference was stupid minimal, so we decided to go with mrs. sparkly. I would have been more than satisfied with the sport, but Mike just likes to go all out. He's so darn pushy! ;)

We almost bought a titanium grey one, but it was just a Sport, not a GT.

that may have been a good, ask ryan as he was telling me that all the titanium grey mazda speed miatas keep getting hit, so they call it the titanium curse or something like that ...

Sharp car. Sue and I auto-x'ed them at the Mazda event the morning of Mike and Jess's wedding. We had a blast. Did you go with the black or white/black interior?

There were three VR MS6's at the WPI Show, heres an example.
PICT7843.jpg

white/black? you've got me curious now to see pics of that.
Ours has the black interior. I had no idea there was another option.

It's funny, in person the red still looks a bit different than that pic.
It's just got a tiny kiss of orange in it, or something. I can't quite describe it.

The keyless ignition feature is pretty interesting. The keyfob is flat, and almost the same shape as a credit card (just thicker). Then there's a sneaky key hidden inside in case it malfunctions and you gotta stick it in. ;)

You can kinda see it in the background in the first pic, heres another:

PICT7844.jpg

This one might be an '06, I know there was one at the Zoom Zoom Live event in Black Cherry. Actually now that I look, I don't see that it was available in '07.

Last edited:
Mike had a couple screennames in mind but they were all taken.
He's not sure what he'll register at yet.

lol on the Borla.
We'll see if I can hold him back for a little while.
He's already researching the foglight mod!

Also check out www.mazda-speed.com, which started as a Mazdaspeed Miata site but has grown to include the outher MS products. There are some great people/threads and things going on over there.

Back