• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

fun at the compound...

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
andy brought the new cruiser by today...it looked like an undercover sting operation.
cruisers.JPG

and i decided to try the lightbar out for size...
lightbar2.JPG

ugh don't call it "the compound".
you disgust me.

;)

too funny about the two vics though.
Mike and I saw a police package 'vic at the boneyard today.
We couldn't think of anything that you'd need, and didn't have our cell phones on us.

light bar

light bar

Man that light bar looks huge on there. You must be in the rust belt I see a little something over that front fender..

So why do you call it the compound since I don't frequent here that often.

Compound, I suppose, because everyone seems to congregate there to get their mods done, as well as eat/hang out, etc.
And also because he owns 7 frickin cars!

i actualy coall it the coupmounf becaus eof th multiple buildings on the premises.
ha snothig to do with rogers compund....been callingi it trhe compouns before him.

and the bar looks big because it is old anf it was on an explorer so the nounts are different.

Ah

Ah

Should see if you can come across one of the Robocop style if they wil fit on there and can pick it up cheap enough, Either way that one will work I assume. Probably still wired for lights anyway.

Should see if you can come across one of the Robocop style if they wil fit on there and can pick it up cheap enough, Either way that one will work I assume. Probably still wired for lights anyway.

the lightbar was just put on there for pics, it will not be staying, that is illegal.
and the police stations strip the car of all wiring when they sell it.

I feel naked if my phone is not on my person, nevermind with in eyeshot

No way -- I keep my phone in my car most of the time. Can't stand the idea of an electronic tether. This way, it ends up being like a car phone from 1983, just smaller.

Nice Panther P71s.

Back