• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post GingerMan Dinner

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
For those who are interested, My parents own an Italian restaurant about 15min from GingerMan raceway. If anyone is interested we could cruise from the track to the restaurant for some pizza, pasta and spirits.

Restaurant info:
Gala-T-Inn
65108 Red Arrow Hwy
Hartford, MI 49057-9723.
PH: 269.621.4911

The plan was BWW so we could fit everyone in but ok. Glad I'm brought up to speed on things since I have been ... oh the only one doing anything! The track will be done around 10. How long at the restaurant? Do people want to drive all the way back to GR at 11:30 at night? I'd like to get cleaned up and head out to BWW for some beer and wings myself.

Hey I'm just tossing an idea out, don't get your panties in a bunch. Also, you might want to look into when sunset is for that day... the track will go cold long before 10pm.

Infact I'll help you out:
For Thursday May 17
Twi: 5:48am
Sunrise: 6:20am
Sunset: 9:00pm
Twi: 9:33pm
Moonrise: 6:27am
Moonset: 10:49pm

Past experience there tells me we'll be done by 8:30pm and pulling out by 8:45.
I'm sure some people may still want to go to BWW, but I bet there will be a few of us who will want food right away. I guess it's up to the people attending as to what they may be interested in don't ya think.
-Mark

I'm hate to sackride todras here but dispite my natural craving for italian food that getting everyone to BWW for wings and brew sounds like a damn near perfect way to finish the evening

I know I'm going to be hungry when I leave as will some others, I'm gonna eat close to the track.

I'm gonna be hungry after having to swap wheels and such.
Ohh ya and being the fastest 2.5L Hell maybe ill say Fastest N/A car there :)

Yup I'm that Guy

I loves me some B-dubs for sure, but won't be able to decide until that night. Who knows how we'll feel after the long drive out there.
Thanks Mark for creating the option for food close by.

Umm, I have a stupid question...what is BWW? I get that they have wings but that's as far as it goes. TIA!

Buffalo Wild Wings. It's a restaurant chain. Basically a bar type atmosphere, like Hooters without the boobs/outfits and better quality seating.
Damn good wings.
Good atmosphere.
Perfect for our motley crew.

Thanks. I figured Buffalo Wings was probably in the title but could figure out the other W.

Back