• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My SeVT

contourdude

New CEG'er
I know misbadging is not cool, but this was 500 dollars.. I still need to mount the skirts.. (sorry the pics are from my phone)

Attachments

• Image(5118).jpg
    Image(5118).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
how did you misbadge it? lots of people call SE's SeVT's when they put an SVT kit on... Its not like you are very far away from having an svt in that sense.

The badge on the fender looks square...kinda like a 24V HO badge, but i can't really tell. Anyways, looks great! Put those skirts on and it'll look hawt :cool:

The badge on the fender looks square...kinda like a 24V HO badge, but i can't really tell. Anyways, looks great! Put those skirts on and it'll look hawt :cool:

If it has a V6 in it, they have they 24V badge on the side...just missin the High Output part

needs more

asd.jpg

needs more

asd.jpg

ok how about a better image of my poor unpainted car ... btw it goes in October 1st for paint :drool:

DSC02870.JPG

the list

SVT body kit
Mirko
FSVT wheels
complete SVT intake, Airbox through LIM
SVT Oil Cooler
SVT Stab-o-shoc
SVT front Brakes
SVT main Cat
SVT Exhaust
SVT gages

and alot more ...

Brapples car is definately not spruce green....

definately not spruce green ... the car is medium steel blue metallic and that is the color the car is staying ... yes the front bumper at the moment is silver frost, bumper and side skirts are black and the mirko is white :blackeye:

but it goes to paint next monday

More info on my car
It thru a rod, so i am in the process of pulling the motor Its almost out, but last night i realized you have to drop the K frame so i have some more work to go...

It came with an extra block, and after market clutch and fly wheel. Once I am done with this I am going to repaint it (black again)... I need to buy a new oil pan (PM me)... Its a little dirty, but I should be able to get it clean.. It has Svt gages, and it has the svt logo on the trunk.. SHould i take it off??

Back