• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need a new car.

As far as your credit goes, I highly suggest creditboards.com. That place is a boatload of good information and full of VERY knowledgable people. The automotive credit section of the forums could prove to be very helpful to you.

As far as your credit goes, I highly suggest creditboards.com. That place is a boatload of good information and full of VERY knowledgable people. The automotive credit section of the forums could prove to be very helpful to you.

Amen to that! Love that forum!

Acura TL is another suggestion, depending on how "cheap" your friend can get you one.

well that is the forum that I just found this past weekend, To much information on that damn site, made my head hurt. I sat on it for hours reading. I might make a thread on here about that forum, that isn't against TOS is it?

You should consider test driving a low mileage SVT if one is available near you. It's a vastly different driving experience from an automatic Contour, especially a 2.0L.

My SVT is a 99 from Indiana with 70k and it's like a new car.

Back