• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dupli-color

kidSVT

CEG'er
Alright, this is probably going to be a stupid thread, but its been anoying me for so long now, because i've got a silver frost SVT with 1 out of 4 jack covers.. the other 3 are black and in the trunk and i need to paint them. SOO... does anyone know of a website where i can order Silver Frost Dupli-color paint from?? i've already checked out the dupli-color website, but that doesn't tell me squat. and I go to the places where it says they sell it, and they don't carry that color. haha, im probably going to get alot of crap for this, like im too lazy to search more, ect, ect, but i don't much care anymore. anyone know of anything?? Thanks :laugh:

I'm still waiting to figure out how this was a troubleshooting question (since that is where I moved it from..)

yea walmart has it.. i used it on my gutter guard mess grill when i had that crap in. ( stazi gen 2 now ) just make sure u get clear coat also or it will not look as good..

I'm still waiting to figure out how this was a troubleshooting question (since that is where I moved it from..)

haha, yeah sorry about that.. it was like 12:30am and i just clicked on the first thing that i thought would help me, cause i was having trouble.. and at the time, "troubleshooting" sounded like a pretty good place to start.

Back