• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whos leaving for FFF friday night....

I know it is not a big event for us current (and previous) contour owners, but who from the bay area is going to Fabulous Fords Forever at KNOTTS this weekend?

IM leaving friday afternoon/night around 4pm from downtown San jose (my condo is off of 3rd and virgina) and was wondering if anyone is going would like to caravan down.

Let me know,

Lupe G.

You know I may be in the neighborhood on Sun. The woman and I are going to Disneyland I believe. I live about an hour away from there. When is FFF over??

The car show is Sunday 8am to 3pm i believe. 10 for parking, admission is free. there are shuttles that will be running from the local knotts parking lots, to the event.

damn man, youre coming all the way down for the show?? cool! hope to see ya. there really wont be any csvts there this year. everyone's got their excuses cemented in stone already :rolleyes: dion will probably be there, and maybe some unknown random csvt owners, but i think thats it.

there is a HUGE cruise coming down from the bay area with the NLOC crowd. (lightnings). theyre going to meet up with some so cal folks and do an even bigger cruise.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352736

Awsome man....Actully im not bringing the Tour either. I Sold mine to NorCalCoug and i bought an 03 Mustang GT with only 15,000 miles.

But i thought i'd see who is going from the good old .org group.

Hope to see you guys there.

Lupe

damn man, youre coming all the way down for the show?? cool! hope to see ya. there really wont be any csvts there this year. everyone's got their excuses cemented in stone already :rolleyes: dion will probably be there, and maybe some unknown random csvt owners, but i think thats it.

there is a HUGE cruise coming down from the bay area with the NLOC crowd. (lightnings). theyre going to meet up with some so cal folks and do an even bigger cruise.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352736

Unfortunately, I won't be there. I'm up in Nor Cal right now (Vacaville). I did see a black SVT here off Monte Vista yesterday, black, stock. I also saw a huge Mustang caravan going down the 5 yesterday while I was going up. I also came across a caravan of SSR's going up to Bakersfield.

Unfortunately, I won't be there. I'm up in Nor Cal right now (Vacaville). I did see a black SVT here off Monte Vista yesterday, black, stock. I also saw a huge Mustang caravan going down the 5 yesterday while I was going up. I also came across a caravan of SSR's going up to Bakersfield.

hahaha, i heard about that caravan on the 5. quite a few people were talking about it. i was in the area all day today. saw Ford Racing, Shelby, Saleen, and Roush trailers all getting set up already.

btw, its almost 9pm, i JUST got home and now have to wash, wax, vacuum and clean the interior :blackeye:

I took some pictures. There were only two SVTC's (silver 98 & red 2000) but no one around to talk to. So who was there? There were a pile of Mustangs - I think more than at the Queen Mary show last year and that was a Mustang show! It took me at least an hour to wander through them and take pictures. I also found some nice cars that didn't make it to the show in the mall parking lot across Stanton, including mine! :laugh:
Karl

I had the silver E-Zero... she's pretty much stock.

I have been a volunteer for the show for probably 15 of the 21 years I've been showing either my Mustang or the Contour. While it's fun to help out, one problem is the volunteering takes up most of the time I would normally have to visit.

It's a fun show... your car doesn't have to be mint... just bring what you got and have a good time. We try to have a nice goody bag and good entertainment, and with nearly 1900 Fords this year, there's something for everyone.

Attachments

• DSCN0393c.jpg
    DSCN0393c.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN0394c.jpg
    DSCN0394c.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, I did the bag stuffing deal last year with the SVTOA and Bay City Mustang Club of which I'm also a member. I couldn't make it this year for the Saturday deal. I also work the Sunset Ford car show and as you say, there's usually not much time to hang out with the car and talk to folks.
Karl

Back