• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LTB Contour SVT

Synister6

New CEG'er
Looking for Contour SVT in eastern canada, preferably NB...

If anyone knows of a good one for sale, please email me at tgilmore at nbnet.nb.ca

Thanks!

tgilmore.. any chance this is Tom?

If you are looking for a red one - I bought the only one sold in NB back in the day :).

Yup, tis me... Hey Craig...

I dont' care what color, wrote off my mystique and I'm looking for a replacement. Looked at a 98 on the weekend but it was REALLY rough, what a shame...

There was a red 99 sold here less than a month ago, but I didn't write my car off until just after it sold :(

I suggest expanding your search to the US if you're able. The money you save will pay for the trip down and back, and you'll have a much larger selection.

The SVT I bought last fall was previously driven in Indiana and was completely free of rust underneath. Mechanics in Ottawa can't tell what's been replaced due to the lack of corrosion...

I have personally brought several cars across and it is no big deal at all.

Just have to have all your paperwork in order, buy a daytime running light module (there is likely one in your car still), spend a couple hours at Canadian tire, and you are good.

Back