• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gingerman Lap Timer

Barge

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm considering purchasing a lap timer for gingerman. The only problem is only one car could use it at a time.

So how many people are interested in some real times for some real competition?

If I'm the only one I'll probably wait until I get a whole dash display.

I might use it if it was available. I've considered getting one too, but I don't spend enough time at the track to warrant one just yet.

Speaking of which, is anyone bringing a G-Tech to the meet?

I can bring a Pro SS probably ill ask tonight.

Obviously ill Run the lap timer but you already know that barge

I'd be interested in seeing my lap times, but I dont plan on taking on all of CEG with my driving skills.

I too don't care bout competing but I would use it if noone else is using it. If everyone else wants to use it, then they can have at it.

you want to cram it up your poop-shoot and run the track? ummmmmm yeah, i wont be using it after that.

I'd like to get some 60 to 0 braking readings from a GTech. We could have a little competition some evening to see who has the shortest.

Todd thinks hes a big deal cuase he has teh 13" bears.

Barges Front brakes > Any full set on a contour

Let me know when you have 4 pots for the Contour. And does Barge use lube before he puts it in you?

I need 2200 first and ill buy some :) There is a 4 piston Brembo setup avialable. Better would be let me know when you have own something with 12 piston fronts thanks

Your talking to me about lube? Hows terry these days? Shut your mouth cockboy :)

Back