• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All New Dyno Day info AWD dyno!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we'll know more about a week from now, but keep the bench racing going, its great....wait, let me get into this! Jason, you wanna get smoked in the quarter:shrug: :laugh:

a stock 07 sti ran a 13.0 quarter this week. that would be cool to see.

HAHAHAHa is that like last year when he was gonna be in the 12's?

Roger how about we race on gingerman. You have a so called go-kart. You should be able to beat me in my little contour. I don't drag race, I kinda like my diff working

I posted a while ago that I wasn't going to be able to bring my SVT because of technical difficulties and lack of time to repair them correctly. I would dyno the SE (Zetec) but who wants to see that?:help: I don't feel like paying $50 to dyno a close to stock 4cyl. auto :crazy:

HAHAHAHa is that like last year when he was gonna be in the 12's?

Roger how about we race on gingerman. You have a so called go-kart. You should be able to beat me in my little contour. I don't drag race, I kinda like my diff working

I think the snell number of my helmet is 80:crazy: and as far as so-called Go-Kart, well, I think you know better than that:troutslap: 2668 lbs, short wheelbase and 202 ft/lbs of torque stock (never mind what the mfg says, I'm going by several R56's have put down already stock) yeah, it handles pretty good:laugh: Experience can only take you so far and besides, I'm not the puss behind the wheel people have mythically made me out to be:rolleyes:

yeah, so i gotta find some of you guys at the hotel so i can follow you out there.

how far from the hotel is this place??

gonna suck getting up at like 6am!!

Back