• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

funny ebay ad i cant show you!

bah, the ad was up five minutes ago, since yesterday (at least) but has since been removed. it was some hot, naked chick with the car part between her legs, covering her XXX spot and another pic of her on all fours with the part on her very nice backside. :laugh:

ill see if i can find his more G rated ad.

bah, his other ad must have been removed too. it was the same hot chick wearing nothing but a leather jacket (for sale). with her huge, very nice cans bulging out. :laugh:

bah, his other ad must have been removed too. it was the same hot chick wearing nothing but a leather jacket (for sale). with her huge, very nice cans bulging out. :laugh:

was it in a messy room and you couldn't see her face? I think I saw that posted on NECO before, iirc it was the guys gf and he uses her like that to sell mens clothing on ebay ...

go to the control panel and open internet properties

under the Temporary Internet Files area on the General tab click settings

then click view files and you should be there ...

i found the good one already :laugh: still working on the others. so much crap to sift through from just this morning alone :crazy:

Back