• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What was I thinkin????

i have a BIG soft spot for animals.

Too bad you're limited to animals and not arachnids. :laugh:

And now for LUCA's viewing displeasure.

It's name changes from time to time...but I think I settled on Calypso.

Bigcloseup.jpg

i like tha word i just don't like it cause i ain't got no $ for a ring yet. and that is the only reason.. i seem to spend $ on HER car... as you know scott every time we meet up i got something new. springs, rear bumper. this and that .. :)

i like tha word i just don't like it cause i ain't got no $ for a ring yet. and that is the only reason.. i seem to spend $ on HER car... as you know scott every time we meet up i got something new. springs, rear bumper. this and that .. :)

similar situation here, kinda but I spend the money on my car, but then again I'm not ready to ask that question yet either ... :crazy:

interestingly enough my gf maybe getting a new car ... she has said she would concider a countour, and I think it would be better for her, the taurus she has is just to big

ok ok...im not asking for a HUGE rock or anything.........BUT..........MY car gets more $ spent on it than on me ;o)

oh no big deal....mike knows im just joking....well kinda :eek:) no really though hes really great at doing things, acutally just about anything to the car that needs done. He's Mr. Fix it when it comes to the car.....even the things that dont need fixed he upgrades to something better. He's a terrific guy to have around....i mean he is still around after 7 years right.

thank you hun. i will bring you a rock tonite at work.. u want a big one? i can get one out of my drive way. hahahaha j/k anywho.i can't help it that i want my girl to have a pimpdcontour. maybe you should get a honda then i won't spend no $ on it lol. so does any one got BIG plans for 4/20 weekend? i am getting drunk off of tequila. oh so drunk. well i am going to TRY and put in jmy shot shifter on saturday since it will be so nice out...

plans ... getting the contour out of storage tonight. swapping tires and an oil change for the mystique tomorrow. Helping install a 3L saturday, dropping by a NECO members place to see what work he has been up to, and the WPI car show Sunday ...

Back