• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What was I thinkin????

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
So my roomate, Sally, and my wife make me get in teh car, and we go for a drive, destination withheld from me. We pull up in front of a trailer I don't know, and we walk up to it. The whole time, both girls are tellin' me that "This is totally up to you, you can decide!" They won't tell me what I'm deciding, though.:shrug: We open the door, and what do I see?
esmereldayw5.jpg

Well, who can turn down a face that cute?:laugh: So now I have a third dog, her name is Esmerelda. (All the dogs are named after Disney Characters) She seems to get along well with the Shepard, Mufasa. But the Yorkie, Jasmine, is VERY jealous.:laugh: OK, just had to share the reason I wasn't working on the headers Yesterday. Too busy playing with my dog.:laugh:

So now my wife thinks that Esmerelda is too long of a name????:shrug: Hmmmm, don't know what to name it now? Women are soooo dificult sometimes.:laugh:

scott i am going to have and come see her.. kristen will go crazy!!!! not sure i will be able to let her see it.. i will have to get a puppy next.

i want a puppy!!!!!!! its kinda of funny, my mom and me did the same thing to my dad when i wanted my chow chow. he couldnt resist!

scott i am going to have and come see her.. kristen will go crazy!!!! not sure i will be able to let her see it.. i will have to get a puppy next.

Scott....Mike is definetly right on this one he really should not bring me to see the new pup....i have a BIG soft spot for animals. Such a cute little face though and i LOVE the name

Scott....Mike is definetly right on this one he really should not bring me to see the new pup....i have a BIG soft spot for animals. Such a cute little face though and i LOVE the name

oh my god you used you own name... i forgot even what it was.. i think you need to update you sig a little bit there hun, we got a few more thing done now. :)

Kristen posts! :) Finally!

It must be nice to have a BF that hooks your car up for you.

Hope you'll stick around and post me often now that you know your name. ;) :laugh:

99tourinPA silly. She's dating pimpdcontour.
Follow along Ian. ;) :laugh:

Back