• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New headlights

Well it seems either you love them or hate them. I was tired of the chrome. Didn't do black because it seems like EVERY Evo has black HLs. Not to mention no other black on my car. The only choice was body color.

The pics don't do it justice.....I need to get some "outdoor" pics. Today was sunny, and I couldn't believe how much nicer they looked.:cool:

Looks pretty good Hector! Can't wait to see your car in person now that you've been modding it some more:cool:

Not a fan, black or chrome woulda really hit the spot. I saw a blue evo in a magazine recently that did the same thing and personally it just doesnt work for me.

It works on some cars and in some colors

Hector has the pic...HECTOR!, this is the second person who'd like to see the pic:crazy:

(and yes, I was so excited that I was yelling!)

standard.jpg

Hector has the pic...HECTOR!, this is the second person who'd like to see the pic:crazy:

What pic? The blue evo that I thought was incredibly ugly? Seen it, ive got the magazine with multiple pictures sitting next to the ****ter

I like it...props for having the courage to take the lenses off to do that. I'd be freaking and geekin' (which is why I never painted the Contour's).

For the Mazda, they say you need to bake them...I say 'no way' :help:

I like it...props for having the courage to take the lenses off to do that. I'd be freaking and geekin' (which is why I never painted the Contour's).

For the Mazda, they say you need to bake them...I say 'no way' :help:

Why not? what did you want done?

Grow a pair and toss the lights in the oven :laugh:

I had to bake mine... no big deal. If I screwed them up I woulda just used it as an excuse to get STI projectors.

Why not? what did you want done?

Grow a pair and toss the lights in the oven :laugh:

On the MS6, they removed the fog lights from the top portion and moved them down. (So now they replaced it with a fake bulb). I'd like the ability to blind people and have a set of yellow fogs up top (in the headlight ring) and the regulars down low.

As for the oven...ain't happenin'

Back