• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New headlights

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
Some paint, heatgun, sealant, and Kevin's help=

normal_hector6.jpg

normal_hector1.jpg

normal_hector2.jpg

normal_hector4.jpg

I love them.:cool:

Ok, it looks better than I thought it was going to BUT, I would've liked to have seen the turn signal lense smoked very lightly to add some contrast in there, but other than that...:cool:

Ok, it looks better than I thought it was going to BUT, I would've liked to have seen the turn signal lense smoked very lightly to add some contrast in there, but other than that...:cool:
The smoked turn signal lense would have looked good....didn't think about it at the time.

The smoked turn signal lense would have looked good....didn't think about it at the time.

Like Dave Mustaine of Megadeth sings..."hine sight is always 20/20, looking back its still a bit fuzzy!"

Its no biggie Hector and while I'm thinking of it, put up that pic of that blue EVO that gave you the inspiration to do the headlights and the inspiration for me to change out my rims!

Not a fan, black or chrome woulda really hit the spot. I saw a blue evo in a magazine recently that did the same thing and personally it just doesnt work for me.

It works on some cars and in some colors

Back