• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Western PA meet up?

Hey, I'm having a decent sized Halloween Party on the 20th. You guys are all wlecome to come, even tho it won't be a CEG themed party.:laugh: The only catch is you MUST wear a costume, and if you drink, you crash overnight. We've got plenty of beds. We ussually get about 50-100 people, and the house is done up pretty good. For instance, here's one of our decorations.

Yes, we do go all out. So if your interested, let me know and I'll get directions. Ryan, it's at the end of the road where you washed your car that day.

I got the stock exhaust, just no $$$ to buy your's. You could make a donation to SEF, the "Scott's exhaust Foundation". It's even a tax write off!:laugh:

Nope. Just come over and get ready for a night of drinking.

PS- We're going to the bars later tonight. The case is just a pregame for the events.:crazy:

Welp I say we get rob to start modding some. Exhaust, or maybe a rear ATI subframe. Possibly?

I agree. That kid really needs to start doing stuff to his car. Not only that, but someone should really get on his case about installing his pillar pod! I mean I think he's only had it for almost 2 mo. now.:nonono:

So what are people doing this weekend? Anyone up for hanging out? Saturday is suppost to be nice.

Oh yeah i forgot about fall break. I'm down for Pittsburgh. How about an afternoon meet, that way we can get lunch and pics?

By the way Ryan...the car looks great! Everytime you post though it makes me realize more and more that I need to paint my car! LOL!

Oh yeah i forgot about fall break. I'm down for Pittsburgh. How about an afternoon meet, that way we can get lunch and pics?

By the way Ryan...the car looks great! Everytime you post though it makes me realize more and more that I need to paint my car! LOL!

Any idea when you want to meet up? I'm meeting up with my ricer buddy (lol) to take some pics someday this weekend. He could come along when we meet up if you dont mind.

I'm up for it..

being from SW pa, most of the current meets are a little out of my ways North..

I'm from Somerset County PA
about 10miles from where flight 9/11 crashed, and 1mile from where the 9 miners where trapped and pulled out. The mine is right across the road from me.

Maybe next summer, or somthing.. we could have a ride to the memorial for the 9/11 crash here in PA, and we could also visit the minor site.. if anyone would be interested!

-Jared
Hey I'm from near there too, I don't live there anymore because I'm going to school in Pittsburgh, but I do go home on the weekends...

Back