• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Orlando Meet

Better Pics

Better Pics

Here are some tweaked pics that have been cleaned up.

LOOK AT ALL THEM TOURS....
toursfront.JPG

toursback.JPG

toursangle.JPG

'Tour Pilots...
drivers.JPG

AWWWW
awww.JPG

***ROCKSTAR***
rockstar.JPG

This speaks for itself...
fixing.JPG

Last edited:
That looks like a sweet meet.

What did you guys do during it? barbecue? restaurant?
We couldnt barbecue in the park, so when everyone got there, we went to the store and got sammich stuff. After our awesome photoshoot, we checked into the hotel then to dinner. We went and played mini golf, which was a blast for us, but not for those behind us since there were 12 of us! Then back to the hotel for some adult beverages and story swapping. Breakfast in the morning then roll out.

]We couldnt barbecue in the park, so when everyone got there, we went to the store and got sammich stuff. After our awesome photoshoot, we checked into the hotel then to dinner. We went and played mini golf, which was a blast for us, but not for those behind us since there were 12 of us! Then back to the hotel for some adult beverages and story swapping. Breakfast in the morning then roll out.

Sounds like a mini SZ

Last edited:
Kerry man anytime it was a easy fix..Just gotta be careful that the Gear is not droped..Glad everything is ok..Next meet will be SW FL...Me and Kyle are planing it out..

i want to move to florida so bad...

I thought the same thing until I lived there for a year. Rains every day during summer months around 3:00-4:00 pm. = Impossible to keep your car clean for more that a day. And it is four times more humid than you think it is. Plus, there is sand on the roads, and after a year of driving there my hood looked like it had been lightly sand-blasted.

I thought the same thing until I lived there for a year. Rains every day during summer months around 3:00-4:00 pm. = Impossible to keep your car clean for more that a day. And it is four times more humid than you think it is. Plus, there is sand on the roads, and after a year of driving there my hood looked like it had been lightly sand-blasted.

it's impossible to keep your car clean anywhere, especially where i live. i knwo what the weather is like in florida. it's still eleventy billion times better than living in ny and dealing with the winter.

Plus, there is sand on the roads, and after a year of driving there my hood looked like it had been lightly sand-blasted.

Sand is my only complaint about living down here. Not only does it sand-blast your car, it gets caught in your window scrapes and destroys your windows when you roll them down.

On the other hand, my car doesnt miss the road salt! I've been away from it for almost 7 yrs now. That stuff will do wonders to your underbody.

Great looking rides! :drool: Very nice and very clean.

Thanks for putting user names on the pictures. :) It's always nice to put a face to the name.

Brent man you are the man when it comes to these pictures and hosting them..They turned out awesome..You were working soo hard that saturday night to get them on the computer and on CEG..And yes Mart_SVT you have a clean contour..And Joe ( JJsvtc98 ) has a clean car as well..

Last edited:
Nice eyelids...
HollyRollerzC3.JPG

l_f50363922e4cfe8a67c05b331d1149bb.jpg

*cough* Biter! *cough* :laugh: :cry:
totally kidding. car looks nice, i like the svt bumper better IMO tho.

Seriously nice turn out, lot of nice tours it looks like. I really like the wheels on both T-Red SVT's... the 19's looks :drool: but i could never run them here in Az daily... the other gunmetal's would look really nice on my 'tour ;) so let me know if they're ever for sale.

Thats a temp bumper man..His SVT bumper with Mikro is done just waiting to pick it up we will be installing it on his car saturday..
Oh yeah and i want your hood....Got damn those are hottt....

Back