• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Western PA meet up?

1BadCSVT

Veteran CEG'er
So where has everyone been at?:shrug: I haven't really seen anyone since I think June when everyone came up to my place!! We need to get a meet going!! Ryan (Guitarman19853), Grant (ShavedSVT), and I were hanging out the other night and we were talking about getting something together. What does anyone else think? Ideas? It's not getting any warmer out...:nonono:

Clearly you guys don't realize......I need to meet up with fellow CEGers every now and again......I work at a shop that is poluting my brain. They want me to sell the SVT!!:help:

I'm up for it..

being from SW pa, most of the current meets are a little out of my ways North..

I'm from Somerset County PA
about 10miles from where flight 9/11 crashed, and 1mile from where the 9 miners where trapped and pulled out. The mine is right across the road from me.

Maybe next summer, or somthing.. we could have a ride to the memorial for the 9/11 crash here in PA, and we could also visit the minor site.. if anyone would be interested!

-Jared

There's a pretty good cruise coming up next Friday. About 5 minutes from the Cranberry area. Yes, Ryan, this is the one I was telling you about.:laugh: This is the last one of the season, so it should be huge, maybe 700-800 cars. Any takers?

Stab them, I'll provide you with an old sail panel that has been sharpened.

LOL! It's nice that I can always count on you for a good laugh :)

LUCA's dog made a nice shank that could be used, too...

OMG! You guys made me laugh.

Paul is correct, Demon does make pretty good shanks out of his Nylabones. I certainly could provide you with one to use.

No selling the SVT!

I'm up for it..

I'm from Somerset County PA
about 10miles from where flight 9/11 crashed, and 1mile from where the 9 miners where trapped and pulled out. The mine is right across the road from me.

-Jared

Never been to that area but it sounds like a close knit community. I watched the miners being rescued on TV and it seemed like the whole community was there. :cool:

There's a pretty good cruise coming up next Friday. About 5 minutes from the Cranberry area. Yes, Ryan, this is the one I was telling you about.:laugh: This is the last one of the season, so it should be huge, maybe 700-800 cars. Any takers?

i'd be up for that! anyone else fron iup want to cruise out there for that?

what time does it start?

oh and by the way rob, i just woke up from last nights insanity... and i dont remember much. i still feel like hell. that was a good time (i think lol)

It officially starts @ 6:00, but we will want to be there early to get a spot. I plan on being there about 5:00. You guys can give me a call when you're close. PM for my cell #.

oh and by the way rob, i just woke up from last nights insanity... and i dont remember much. i still feel like hell. that was a good time (i think lol)

LOL!!:laugh: That's great! Glad you enjoyed it.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the show this Friday I have to work til 6 at the shop, maybe some other time.

Let me know if anything else goes on in the future. Maybe meet up for lunch some Saturday. Or even this Saturday if people are up for it.

Anyone want to try for lunch Saturday? Maybe another Quaker Steak meet up? I can see if the cougar guys want to meet.

Sorry I can't make the show guys. I'd really like to. If I can I'll try to stop down later if I can. How late does it go?

Well scratch that idea. I forgot I am going to the Pirate's game Saturday with my friends sorority. Maybe next weekend.

Last edited:
Back