• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of the first kit revised and spread out

BurritaSVT

Veteran CEG'er
I have three kits shipping this weekend I have to add the fitting to the other kits and build two up=pipes and extensions then four stage 1 and one stage 2 done and three more stage 3 including mine next. I am sorry for not posting here I have been down in the shop all hours of the night between my other job. The kit has alot of parts and peices so I decided to show you what you get for $2825.00. I think you will be impressed and I hope we all can race one day with our boosted cars. Here you go guys.
stage1_nautilus_007_001.jpg

Last edited:
Purttyy i wish i could have done somthing with you about this kit but i blew the trans back in FEB and there went 1500 woops.

Purttyy i wish i could have done somthing with you about this kit but i blew the trans back in FEB and there went 1500 woops.

start saving .... I was goign to just get the kit but I changed gears alittle and am working to get a built trans first :cool: , soo enough

oh and :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

looks good thinking about buying a kit ..... just picked up a 3L

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Man you got me wanting this kit again. I had just decided not to buy it and get a 3L. Dang it :mad:

13.2@107mph is great, too bad you couldn't hook it up though:laugh: That thing must have spun all the way through first, second and some of third then, geez:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back