• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone wanna go to the NASCAR race next Saturday?

I've got 2 tickets to the NASCAR race next Saturday night, anyone wanna go? My buddy that I would have taken has to work. $50 for your ticket, and you probably will have to drive since I doubt my car will be done in time.

EDIT:
Seat info:
grandstand Allison
section 1g
row 45
seats 8 and 9

I just looked up these seats on PIR's site, and they want $82 for seats in a similar area. These are basically up above turn 1, you can see the entire frontstretch, pit road, turns 1 and 2, and the backstretch from these seats. The sun is behind you, so visibility will not be an issue.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not interested in going. I'm also not interested in supporting the company (Nascar) that tried to prohibit any form of racing/driving event that was not held on a sanctioned track (Nascar owned).

Anyone??? Race is later today, I still don't have a second person! I don't need you to pay me back right now for the ticket if you're short on funds, I would rather be out $50 and know I helped someone have a good time than be out $50 and have that second ticket be wasted. Call me at any time, wake my ass up, I don't care. If anyone wants this ticket its yours! Prerace festivities start at 5-ish, probably a good idea to get there a couple hours early due to traffic. So 2:30-3ish is when we would need to head out.

(602) 810-1973 is my cell.

Last edited:
Back