• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Farewell CEG......HELP ME!

Good call Fordsvt98, I learned that after the squeeling tires ticket I had. Shoot after owing the state all that money you'll have no money to make the car "badass." What are we 16? Wish I had a SVT right now, shoot look what I drove in high school.
517317_206_full.jpg

Yeah a fuggin Dodge Aries K. I do miss it though on occasions.

2 bad sh*t happens. Lol Sell that car are you kidding me? Sry its my dream car, at least by the time i get to drive it! Itll be f*in sexy as hell. And the law stop me from driving you must b insane??? i drove 2 yrs without a license/insurance and 1 year w a provisional. im still driving just not like the idiot i am and must stop for a while im going back to my corolla nd the SVT is gonna get cared for thru out the year in a nice garage.

Ne ways my lawyer already is on duty 2 remove 4 pnts currently on my license taking me down to 7.

With the correct plea bargain IF it goes my way i get 2 pnts and have 2 take a defensive driving course, but its most likely gonna b 4 pnts and a defensive driving course. This is spending a ****load of money on a lawyer to keep my SVT hell ya its the summer!!!! We will see ill keep yall posted!!:shrug:

Talk like that should be grounds for Da Ban! :help:
Please don't keep us informed. You are a punk kid (by the sound of it) and your going to have a rude awakening.

Talk like that should be grounds for Da Ban! :help:
Please don't keep us informed. You are a punk kid (by the sound of it) and your going to have a rude awakening.

positive reinforcement:laugh:

i can relate but your still stupid for going that fast all my tickets are for speding.
81/50 paid
83/50 fought and reduced
60/45 i was thrown out of court... long story
94/70 reduced to double parking... friends mom is a really good lawyer
do you know what ive learned. dont drive like a jack@$$ and you wont have to be put in that position. nice feat tho

You have to know when its ok to rip it up a lil, constant speeding is asking for trouble, I've had my license for three years now and the only ticket I got was a warning ticket for not wearing my seatbelt. If you always want to "feel the power" then I don't think a car with power will do as other cegr's have pointed out. Driving is a privilege, not a right. Good luck with court issues and what not :help:

hahah matt you are a dork.:cool: comming from the man with "I only drive slow when its wet" in his sig. lolhehe:laugh:

LMAO..no reckless driving in the k car

hahahaha i love those K cars so much! i dont know why. i want one.

hahah matt you are a dork.:cool: comming from the man with "I only drive slow when its wet" in his sig. lolhehe:laugh:

hahahaha i love those K cars so much! i dont know why. i want one.
lol i got a passport x50 8500 maybe thats why i have yet to get a ticket, i swear its a goodluck charm lol

Kim (FrenchblueC2) put in much nicer words exactly what I am thinking.

Let's put those tickets together. Speeding, wreckless, and improper passing. Passing means obviously there were other cars on the road. Wreckless would suggest improper lane changes. So you're one of those who weaves in and out of cars crossing all lanes of the highway whenever a space opens up. Doing these acts alone is foolish and dangerous enough, but at 130+MPH it's completely moronic.

You sound like an IDIOT.

Sell that SVT before you wreck it. They're rare enough as it is, I don't want another off the roads because of your actions.

You gotta do speeds like that somewhere you can get away. It takes a while for a cop to get up to 130 and they don't have much steam in them after that (if crown vic). If you do it right, they'll barely have time to turn their lights on before you're making your way home on roads you know.

i drove 2 yrs without a license/insurance and 1 year w a provisional.

You're an embarrasment to my home state. If I still lived there, I'd punch you in the kidneys.

...and people WONDER when I tell them it cost me $1300 for liability only on an '89 Probe non-turbo, with a perfect record. Asshats like you push up the rates for everyone else. Know what? I got a ticket once; I learned. Never got one again. Clearly there's a blockage in transmitting information to your brain; drill a few holes in your skull, that should clear it right up.

You gotta do speeds like that somewhere you can get away. It takes a while for a cop to get up to 130 and they don't have much steam in them after that (if crown vic). If you do it right, they'll barely have time to turn their lights on before you're making your way home on roads you know.

No way you should be trying to encourage that kind of behavior. :help:

MOD's I think the solution to his problem is a big Ole banstick. Why would you go and post something about how retarded you are and how you put not only your life, but the lives of everyone around you in jeopardy. Then you ask us for help. What do you think we could do?? Please sell the car and go back to your corolla. People like you don't deserve the priveledge of driving. I think I'd fly out there and knee you in the pancreas. The next post you'll make is I went outside wildly firing my gun and the police arrested me. I love my gun and don't want to lose it and go to jail, CEG please help me.

Just go away.

I agree.

I agree.

Oh give me a break. Some people have been in and out of court. Man up n' pay the hmmmm, lets see,

132 mph speeding normally, its a what 135.00 fine. add 100 to that 235.00

No seatbelt, hmm add 125.00 cha ching.

Illegal lane switch, hmm ill say 80.00 under the circumstances.

-------

Plus getting your licence back after suspension 200.00

Licence test fee after suspension 30.00

tag on another 230.00 = 440.00 = 670.00$

Screw the lawyer. Take a plea, no same or similar for 12 months. Plead guilty to all charges, pay the fines. get your licence suspended (possibly) maybe not) for 90 days or so. Take the bus. Wake up and realize it wasn't really "all that" to go that fast. Someday you'll wisen up and slow down, and youll know that breaking the law isn't fun. It just cost's you money $$$.

You made your Bed, Be MAN enough to lie in it! Take responsibility for your actions. Plead guilty and take your lumps. THINK about what you did. Seriously. Think about what you did, why it was wrong and how and why you will never do it again. Write an essay on this and read it out loud at court. Maybe the judge will pe partially impressed and cut you some slack (Just cut off one of your B---'s and not both).

We all make mistakes (My self included). A.A. taught me the definition of Insanity which is repeating the same stupid behavior and expecting different results. Hopefully, you will be able to learn from this experience and still keep your car.
Sincerely,

Johnny T. :nonono:

bad advice guys.... first off for driving like that you are retarded you def. deserve whats coming to you .you could have killed some innocent people like a family or something !! but get a lawyer pay him out the a$$ dont EVER go to court without representation any one telling you to just plead guilty is wrong and that is bad advice!

Oh give me a break. Some people have been in and out of court. Man up n' pay the hmmmm, lets see,

132 mph speeding normally, its a what 135.00 fine. add 100 to that 235.00

No seatbelt, hmm add 125.00 cha ching.

Illegal lane switch, hmm ill say 80.00 under the circumstances.

-------

Plus getting your licence back after suspension 200.00

Licence test fee after suspension 30.00

tag on another 230.00 = 440.00 = 670.00$

Screw the lawyer. Take a plea, no same or similar for 12 months. Plead guilty to all charges, pay the fines. get your licence suspended (possibly) maybe not) for 90 days or so. Take the bus. Wake up and realize it wasn't really "all that" to go that fast. Someday you'll wisen up and slow down, and youll know that breaking the law isn't fun. It just cost's you money $$$.

I think thats a cheap quote. At least out here in Cali. If you got busted for that they would tow your car on the spot and haul you in. The charges would go as $400 no seatbelt, then $1000 for wreckless driving and the speeding ticket would go by the mile over the limitat $85 a mile. So for doing 132 in a 65 thats 68 mph over the limit at roughly $85 a mile over, that would be $5780. For your crimes the total would come out to $7180 and if you're lucky you can have the privaledge of paying the court another $35 in processing fees to be allowed to take traffic school. But with your driving record I don't know if the judge would be so lienient. I hope they lock you up.

Back