• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TopShop Carbon Fiber Pieces... Pics Inside!

Suba Blu

Hard-core CEG'er
I sent some parts to get wrapped in Carbon Fiber to TopShop... I think most of you are aware that this is also the same company that I am working with for fiberglass and carbon fiber eyelids.

All I have to say is that pictures do not do these items justice... they are pure freaking sex! flawless wrapping, super shiny, super depth and look like a million bucks! This is not a sticker folks!

I have not installed the parts yet, but I will this weekend or next.. (mod meets rule!)

I'll be sending more parts shortly as I'm completely hooked now... I posted the CEG pricing in another thread but I will list it here as well if anyone wants to send their parts in..

The CEG Pricing on wrapping for the the following pieces are:

PAIR of Mirror Bases = 150.00

PAIR of Sail Panels = 150.00

You of course would need to send your items into Topshop and then they will prep them and wrap them in 2x2 twill.

Turn around time from the point they receive your units and you should have the parts back into your hands for installation = 3 weeks.

pics as promised!

PICT0465.JPG

PICT0466.JPG

PICT0467.JPG

PICT0468.JPG

PICT0469.JPG

Mirror bases are super hott...still think I may like my CF insert sails a bit better though.

The mirror bases are def. on my "get done" list and maybe some interior pieces.

def. nice i want mirror bases for sure!! can they wrap anything?

I love the mirror bases, but have a question. Will this be a one time deal? Where you only get this chance once and they won't make it again.

If so, I might get on the GB for this.

I love the mirror bases, but have a question. Will this be a one time deal? Where you only get this chance once and they won't make it again.

If so, I might get on the GB for this.

this isnt necessarily a GB... they just gave us special pricing on these parts - they wrap your units so you need to remove them from your car (or buy spare units as I did) disassemble them and they will wrap them for you.

those pieces are freakin flawless!

those do look hot.

someone should get a mirko wrapped. :idea: (and then paint over everything but the actual lip. THAT would look like sex!

those do look hot.

someone should get a mirko wrapped. :idea: (and then paint over everything but the actual lip. THAT would look like sex!

It would actually hold up better. The fron of them as I've found is just the resin. The fiberglass doesn't start until 1 cm in. No wonder they chip soooo easy.:nonono:

whew damn those in combination with a CF hood..

Damnit.. Billdo stop.. must.. save.. for.. bigger.. displacement...

Installed!

Installed!

well I just got done installing everything... re-assembling the mirrors was a snap and everything fit perfectly. They did a great job, there is no excess resin or goopy areas which would affect fitament...

they did a fantastic job... I'll be sending them more parts shortly, as I would like to rock a bit more CF goodies prior to Spring Zing..

the car is filthy and ignore some of the towel lint, I attempted to wipe areas clean that would be photographed and I used brand new towels so they left some residue.

enjoy, again pics just do not do these parts justice and I didnt want to take 3meg pics and inline them

PICT0470.JPG

PICT0471.JPG

PICT0472.JPG

PICT0473.JPG

PICT0474.JPG

PICT0475.JPG

PICT0476.JPG

PICT0477.JPG

PICT0478.JPG

Back