• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting the CSVT

Scottster

CEG'er
I thought I'd post this in the 'local' forum, as I figure you guys could come and scoop the stuff yourself...

When I'm done with school for the summer, I'm going to bring the CSVT home from it's dormant state in storage, and spend a week or two disassembling it, and then selling off the the stuff.

Some people already have dibs on some stuff, but what is available is as follows...

-Complete SVT tan interior
-Complete powertrain in excellent working order w/ 150,000 miles (to the best of my memory)
-CSVT exhaust
-CSVT wheels with new goodyear eagle tires.

Like I said, I'm not even worrying about this until I'm done school, so more info and pics will follow when I actually get the car home and dig into it. The collision damage is frontal though, so the hood,fenders, lights, and grill are kaplouee. The front CSVT bumper may be salvageable, but you guys can be the judge of that.

This post is just a heads up, in case any of you will be intersested in a month or so.

Just noticed in my Sig. that is says 120,000 miles, but I thought it was higher. Boy it's been awhile! I guess I'd better find that out for sure, as I really can't remeber

LOL!!! I'm chillaxed :)

Alex, like I said before.....when I decide to get rid of my car, if Frosty doesn't still want it you can buy it :cool:

Like Bonnie, there are already a few people with dibs on areas of the car. The complete powertrain, suspension, and SVT seats and doorpanels, most interior parts, SVT instrument panel and 98 digital dash clock, are still up for grabs though. Also, the trunklid w/spoiler, rear lights, reflector and doors are in great shape.

Last edited:
Back