• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

coilover question

ludaprix

New CEG'er
hiya guys, im on the look out for a set of coilovers for my mondeo, the states seems to be the only place to sell them at a good price. the car is a 1996 2.5 v6, i dont want to spend massive amounts but i do want a good drop and decent dampening, as on my current car, the coilovers are good but are **** hard so not that good for street.

can somebody tell me what these are used for exactly???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-9...54684QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

they seems a bit strange to me as they dont come with dampers.

if anyone can provide me with any links etc that would be great!!

thanks!

Those are used for building coffee tables. Get the D2 or K sport setup. You get what you pay for otherwise.

cheers dude i had no idea what use they would be??

anyways, the ksport stuff looks pretty good, are they the only 2 real coilover makes you have over there for the contour?

im looking at the german stuff aswel like weitec they seem to be pretty good but only height adjustable kits and not dampening

Browse the forums, there was a post not long ago about Ksports, and there is some info the D2's elsewhere.

Do you have any links to the German stuff you're looking at?

oh, I see the weitec is just the KW. I was looking at the KW's for awhile too. A couple of the KW kits are only height adjustable in the front.

Back