• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Salt?

hetfield

or hetfeild
Any one else in WI not see any salt on the roads today? I'll admit I didn't follow any plow trucks around, but usually the local snow shepherds cake the roads with it before it even starts coming down. Considering we were supposed to get 6-8 inches and got maybe two I'm hopeful I can officially bring the garage queen out for the season this weekend.

Last edited:
bk4293, i woke up this morning and looked outside and was like WTF! how, why. then later it was coming down very heavy. I'm calling you out cause you live like 6 Min's from me.

i dont think they salted around Madison.. i almost killed myself today when my snoplow on ice skates (CSVT+17's+Mirko) couldnt get any traction anywhere and my mirko took nice chunks off of drifts...

salt

salt

I saw some it looks like there using some new stuff it almost looks like its a liquid form mixture. I was pissed! I hate this state I already sold my winter beater I called in last night but I still had to drive home in it wen. morning and this afternoon.

walker

salt here... and plowing - all roads are clear now but was yucky last night fo sho...

Back