• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The best part

bigMoneyRacing

New CEG'er
of being right is waiting to be proven so by the very person who opposed you in the first place. Thanks GTO Pete, for playing your part. It is pleasing to see threads concerning the replacement of the stock steering wheel with another stock steering wheel are now welcomed in the General Forum and more importantly that you're not continuing the asinine policy of banning the people who start them.

Congratulations to GTO Pete!

of being right is waiting to be proven so by the very person who opposed you in the first place. Thanks GTO Pete, for playing your part. It is pleasing to see threads concerning the replacement of the stock steering wheel with another stock steering wheel are now welcomed in the General Forum and more importantly that you're not continuing the asinine policy of banning the people who start them.

Congratulations to GTO Pete!

Cool. I'm going to go to the Suspension forum right now and start a thread about cutting springs.

Oh so now you're getting into this too? I'll take you both out! And not in a relationship/manlove type of way, I mean I'll cream you both!

Wait... that was also a bit misunderstandable...

I'll pound you both so hard... dammit...

*runs away*

WOW! BMR is back!

Hey, BMR, did you get smart and pick Rex Grossman as your NFL fantasy team's QB pick?

Back