• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

w00t more snow!

rouar

fixer
Admin
Not so much w00t. Up to 8 inches of sloppy slush predicted in central MA / lower NH as of right now, to occur Thursday ...

:bah:

ah back to the predicted rain and snow :help:

guess its a good think I could swap to summer wheels last weekend

Last edited:
Damn, i am just so sick of snow.:mad: When is the spring gonna come, warm weather, 60's, 70's, short skirts, sunbathing.:cool: :drool:

I hate playing in the cold and just doing anythign else in it. I don't mind snow, but come on, this late in the year.

Damn, i am just so sick of snow.:mad: When is the spring gonna come, warm weather, 60's, 70's, short skirts, sunbathing.:cool: :drool:

I hate playing in the cold and just doing anythign else in it. I don't mind snow, but come on, this late in the year.

hey, this is normal for me. :)

No kidding, eh? Seems that every year that goes by, I dislike winter a bit more. I could deal with two weeks of cold and snow, then poof! the sun coming back out, and I'm back on the golf course, or waxing the car, criusing with the sunroof open, or having a cigarette outside with a cold beer, etc.

Alas, winter drags on a bit in this part of the world.

For what its worth, since you mentioned "warm weather" and "60s and 70s" in the same sentence, when I lived in Miami, they would turn on LP heaters at outdoor bars / restaurants when the temps dipped into the 60s. Since I'm from New England originally, this was a source of amusement.

No kidding, eh? Seems that every year that goes by, I dislike winter a bit more. I could deal with two weeks of cold and snow, then poof! the sun coming back out, and I'm back on the golf course, or waxing the car, criusing with the sunroof open, or having a cigarette outside with a cold beer, etc.

Alas, winter drags on a bit in this part of the world.

For what its worth, since you mentioned "warm weather" and "60s and 70s" in the same sentence, when I lived in Miami, they would turn on LP heaters at outdoor bars / restaurants when the temps dipped into the 60s. Since I'm from New England originally, this was a source of amusement.

I am considering todays 40 degrees a warm.....

Back