• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What should i get for my b-day?

What should i get for my b-day?

• mirko splitter

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • short shifter(which one if you pick this)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • money towards paint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • money towards lowering kit

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Are you buying this present or are your parents?

If you are forking out the cash, I say keep saving for the paint job.
If the 'rents paying, go for the lowering kit. ;)

This is to see what my parents are getting me. I know they wont get me the entire kit considering its about $600(BAT kit) but they would pay for some of it atleast. Thats what i was leaning towards and so far thats what its look like i should get.

$600 for the BAT kit? Why not save up a couple more bones and but those KSport coilovers posted in the suspension forums? The OP posted a site that had them for $780!

I am. :D
Personally, I would still go for the paint job first, but that's just the practical side of me talking. ;)

When's your birthday? If it close, it might be pretty close to mine... mine's the 15th.
I got two days on you, mines the 13th. Anyways it really doesnt matter what i get money for because its all going to happen sooner or later. The reason im bringing the lowering kit into it is because i believe that when i go for inspection in may they are going to say my rear springs and struts are shot. My front ones were replaced just before i bought the car. Also i think i have enough money for a paint job as of right now too, its just i was going to wait until it was a bit nicer out to get it painted. Im going to really start looking at some body shops to get some estimates on the paint job.

So in the end what ever i get for my b-day just means one less thing for my to buy myself lol.

Back