• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone need a roomie??

I'm sure if you just show up with some cash somebody will let you crash in their room for a split of the price.

LOL you can stay in a room with barge and listen to his insane snoring all night

LOL! SZ02 I shared a room with Dave Andrews. You wanna talk about snoring! I couldn't even wake the fugger up to make him roll over or something either!! He told me to hit him with a pillow if he snored too loud. I literally beat him with it.

I wish i could sleep like that...

I'm changing the pads on the R this weekend....dunno if i'll even be able to get it on the track though. We're leaving early on thursday, but i dunno if we'll make it there by 5. I'm coming prepared though.

PM Grimmsvt and see if he wouldn't mind you sleeping on our floor. I don't care who stays in my room as long as you act normal. And of course we'd work in to a fair, floor sleeping cost.

if by act normal you mean stumble in the door in a drunken stupor, and pass out as soon as my face makes contact with something soft - then yes, i'm normal!

if by act normal you mean stumble in the door in a drunken stupor, and pass out as soon as my face makes contact with something soft - then yes, i'm normal!
Actually that counts as normal for me. I also mean don't do anything stupid. Like if you piss in the sink, that's OK, but don't piss in my suitcase, that's not cool.

Back