• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic Request:T-red painted grill ring

Scottster

CEG'er
The idea of painting my grill ring has been cookin' in my head recently.

I'm thinking of doing the mesh silver too, or maybe just T-red so it is all monochromatic.

Has anyone done the same? Lets see it!

cont5.jpg

Here's mine. Needs mesh and a mirko to be complete :)

P3161055Medium.jpg

P5291305Medium.jpg

P6021312Medium.jpg

PVGP.jpg

I'm a post whore, i know... but the grille ring is probably my favorite visual mod to my car. it really makes the front end look so much better.

Exterrior chrome accents suck...I hate em, especially on modern sports cars.

except for some reason the chrome piece on the back of the contour works... at least on a red contour. if it was red, the back end of the car would be too red. so the back piece will remain chrome on my car even if it is the only piece of chrome on the car

Wow, thanks for all the pics!

I've made my mind up...Im totally going to do this. Probably not for a while though with school and all.

I like the idea of silver mesh with the coloured ring, like the North American Focus ST. This is the only pic I could find of it with the painted grill/silver mesh combo...just not T-red, but that is what I'm going for.

ext4.jpg

Cool or what? Either way I have alot of time to think about it. I might not end up doing this mod till next summer.

Back