• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic?

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
We'll be there. :)

John, what time are we meeting at Sonic?

I hope you make it Jim. All four colors at a meet again, :cool: , we need to get a good group shot for the calendar.

Next Saturday, the 16th. I don't know what time though.
John, where are you? ;)

So if I get off 222 at 322 and head toward 272 I'll have so many numbers jumbleing through my head that I won't have ANY hair left!

LOL :D :D !!

If you get off at 322 , you'll head south on 272 till ya see the joint .

IIRC , if you stay on 222 till 772 ... you'll turn right (north) on 272 , and it's just up the road a very short bit (might be easier/quicker for ya) . Maybe Doug can confirm this :shrug: .

Now you have me all confused, all these numbers. :dizzy:
Am I to take the exit toward Lancaster (like when we went to the exhaust shop)?

Now you have me all confused, all these numbers. :dizzy:
Am I to take the exit toward Lancaster (like when we went to the exhaust shop)?

You'll go just the same way you did that day - instead of taking the rte.724 exit (to get to that Lowes store we met at) , keep going on down rte.222 south (towards Lancaster) till you get to the rte.322 exit (then head south on rte.272) or the rte.772 exit (and head north on rte.272) .

We're thinking about showing up, too...can someone please provide the details? I haven't been following this thread until yesterday...

Paul, this is a meet set up by John for the Contour and SHO group.
Here is the address:
Sonic
4247 OREGON PIKE
EPHRATA, PA 17522
(717) 859-3710

Hope to see you there.
:cool: Stop by Chris. It will be nice to see you again.

Doug, Allen, Chris (Fusion), John (SVT2000Contour), John (möbius), Jim (T-Green) and us.
In other words, three T-Reds, one black, one silver, one Tropic green and a sexy white Fusion. :)
I know there a few other members in that area... where are you? We want you there too.

Sorry I'm booked this weekend. :( It won't be the same with out me. :) And to think I even put the Ford emblem on the steering wheel and won't be able to show it off.

Enjoy anyway!

Back