• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Test fitted the wheels

Hey Mani, i know this may have been asked before, but what camera and len(es) are you using?

Hey, I took those pics with a Canon 400D and Canon 10-22mm lens.

Please tell me that's not a V6. You didn't want to be like everyone else so you bought a V6 mustang?

It is actually a 4 banger in there.

Wanna race for some $$$, punk? :laugh:

Go ahead.... Keep talking ****.

20's this, cowl hood that, v6 this....

10 second 1/4 mile that.

My old GT pulled that off well. V6 everything badges, hood, trunk... Except the baller ass leather sparco's you brought me.

I want to order a new hood for this car, but everyone tells me to keep the current hood, I'll drive around with it for a while, maybe it will grow on me. I'm not too fond of the paint job on the hood, but then again I'm one picky mofo when it comes to that stuff.

First thing is to tint this ***** so you can't see the rollbar, and put the leather sparco's in it.

Intake and exhaust is all it takes to get into the 10's on a Canadian drag strip.

And last I heard, you needed a roll CAGE in the 10's, not just a roll bar. :help:

Mark

Intake and exhaust is all it takes to get into the 10's on a Canadian drag strip.

And last I heard, you needed a roll CAGE in the 10's, not just a roll bar. :help:

Mark

Says the guy who has a 14 second car right? and me having this car wouldn't know any better then you. :rolleyes:

You need a 6 point rollbar, not a cage.

Cry me a river.... :rolleyes:

Mark

Here you go smart ass, right out of NHRA's website.

http://www.nhra.com/contacts/tech_faq.html

When do I need a roll bar or roll cage, and what should it look like?
spacer.gif
A roll bar is required in any convertible running 13.99 seconds or quicker in the quarter mile, and in other cars beginning at 11.99. The roll bar is accepted in vehicles running as quick as 10.00 second e.t., provided the stock firewall and floorboard is intact, other than for installation of wheel tubs. The rollbar must be constructed of minimum 1 ¾ inch o.d. x .118 inch wall mild steel tubing, or 1 ¾ x .083 chrome moly tubing, and must conform to the following diagram:

hahaha.

Thanks for coming out.

Back