• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have tomorrow off?

Cobra does. The bastid.
That means you're a bastid too.
You can go to hell on Good Friday for having the day off! :D ;)

It always seems weird to me that people have it off, but then I realize companies give Christmas time off, so I guess it's all the same in that respect.

well a few minutes ago we got an email saying the building will be closed for water main repairs through saturday when 1st shift ends ... pretty much screws me out of pay ... now we can work tomorrow as they will only be working on the water main on saturday ...

Cobra does. The bastid.
That means you're a bastid too.
You can go to hell on Good Friday for having the day off! :D ;)

It always seems weird to me that people have it off, but then I realize companies give Christmas time off, so I guess it's all the same in that respect.

Yeah, I'm a bastid, but for more than just that. :D

We have two floating holidays that we vote on and everyone always goes for the ones that fall on a Friday.

"Gotta respect the condom!"

"For Christ's sake, the kid's five f***in years old! Go jump in front of a f***in bus!"

Umm I had tomorrow off until my boss decided today that we'll have a half day instead :mad:

i have to work it...
i have 3 floating holidays, but i can use them whenever i want, no holiday required!

The only days I have off are days the stock market is closed.

Oddly, the stock market is closed tomorrow.

ok this sucks, I don't have anythign to really work on today .. but luckly I am only here until 11 ...

Back