• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I had a nightmare

rkneeshaw

CEG'er
I pulled out in front of some hot chick and so I started to ghost ride my whip at 40 mph and she got annoyed so she started bumping my car from behind and then since I was ghost riding my whip on my front windsheild I couldn't stop the car so then it started to drift off the road so I had to bail and it clipped a street sign and then spun and slid across a sidestreet until it slammed into the curb at like 30 mph.

Then it got worse because I started checking out the car for damage and my new wheels were all scraped up, I had to "pop" my roof back up for some reason, there was a big scratch along the whole passenger side of the car, the passenger mirror was banged in, so I had to pull it out and then I started driving it and the clutch pedal felt really sloppy and wierd and the brakes were even worse it was like they barely worked when I had them floored.

Then I woke up, and went over to my baby and gave her a kiss on her perfectly clean paint. :help:

rep disclaimer: I have never ghostwhipped my ride nor have I ever thought the practice was remotely "cool" in any way and find such retardedness only mildly amusing

LMFAO! You've been watching Girls Next Door haven't you?! I can't even begin to write down the dreams I have. Really wacky stuff.

In short, it's kinda like dancing around your car while it's rolling in gear :crazy: Pretty retarded if you ask me:shrug:

lol... that's trippy.

last night i dreamt i was a vampire, and that i had a mazda miata in my basement. :shrug:

I had a dream once where i stole a B-2 then flew it to michigan and parked it in my garage. 172ft wing span vs the garages 20ft opening. Then took off when the state troopers started to show up and they shot it out of the sky with a slingshot. It crash landed in a field then i woke up LOL

Steeda, you have an unhealthy obsession with the B-2. much like I do with race cars. At least i have a shot at affording a race car . . .

You have one. A white one that needs to be gutted and sponsors applied liberally around the body.

Ya but i have the knowledge to build my own B-2. And its not unhealthy becuase its not like im stalking the B-2 or jerkin my gerkin to it repeatedly. Its an amazing peice of technology. Definetly one of the highest things that Im allowed to talk about :)

Ya but i have the knowledge to build my own B-2. And its not unhealthy becuase its not like im stalking the B-2 or jerkin my gerkin to it repeatedly. Its an amazing peice of technology. Definetly one of the highest things that Im allowed to talk about :)

LOL, I'm sure you have the knowledge of what a B-2 is made up of, and what goes where, and how to perform even major repairs, but design and scratch construction of a stealth aircraft I'd bet are a little bit out of your league . . .

Where as I have actually built 6 competitive race cars (freaking drivers keep crashing them) Granted, not all by myself, but I have been intimately involved in every step of the process and could easily duplicate one given the appropriate budget.

This is like comparing apples and super glue.

You have one. A white one that needs to be gutted and sponsors applied liberally around the body.

Nah, I think this one is going to get sold. It makes better financial sense to start out w/ a different car, because everything that makes my current cobra more valuable than a regular GT or even V6 would get pitched in the build process anyway.

Back