• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Euro-Spec MTX-75

99 svt

CEG'er
BAT has sold out of the Euro-Spec MTX-75 and is searching for another supply of them, so it is indefinately out of stock. SP Motorsports is down (for good?) and hasn't e-mailed me back. Is there no where else to buy one? If not, I need to get Terry to rebuild mine.

BAT has sold out of the Euro-Spec MTX-75 and is searching for another supply of them, so it is indefinately out of stock. SP Motorsports is down (for good?) and hasn't e-mailed me back. Is there no where else to buy one? If not, I need to get Terry to rebuild mine.

Going TH is probably the best decision you could make.

Umm needs more posting in Transaxle forum. I have a core. Someone need to buy it off me so I can take it Terry for them to be rebuilt. $150.

TH does not sell the Euro-Spec, he just modifies them. I've been e-mailing him about rebuilding the MTX before I found BAT was sold out. (Called them Monday)
Todras, you have a euro-spec core, or a regular MTX core?
Yeah, I was being a sarcastic about the comments made by the seller of my car.

It's good old "American Spec" MTX-75. Why would a 2.5 owner want anything different. Heck Demon didn't even change his final drive in his 3L and claims to have the fastest N/A car. And if someone makes a statement about fuel economy they're getting a punch in the head.

Back